2018 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom - Color Option
1200 Custom - Color Option
There's a reason the word “custom" is in the name—it's the bike for those who put a premium on making a personal statement.
Styling & Features
- 1200 cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine: An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminum heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency, which means reliability that will last for years.
- Closed Loop Exhaust System: It delivers heart-pounding performance and a soul-satisfying rumble, and is designed to meet future worldwide emissions standards.
- Custom-Style Paint: Features bold, fast graphics with a racing stripe on the fuel tank.
- Blacked-Out and Chrome Details: The 1200 Evolution® V-Twin engine features black rockers, a new black chrome oval air cleaner cover, and a black-and-chrome timer cover. Set against all that: a chrome shorty dual exhaust.
- Black Laced Steel Wheels: When it comes to custom, standout wheels are a must. The sleek black laced steel wheels, for a raw, classic look wherever you roll. Custom style for a custom ride.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore: 3.5 in.
- Stroke: 3.8 in.
- Displacement: 73.4 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10:01
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Length: 87.6 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 4.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 562 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 591 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 73 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 26.2
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.3
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 48 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 38/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.517
- Wheels, Front Type: Black Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges: Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, Evolution®
- 73.4 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80B16 77H
- 60.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 30 deg.
- 4.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- 48 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 562 lb.