2018 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® - Two-Tone Option
Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry
The original fat custom icon that changed it all has done it again. Satin chrome finishes. Beefy 240mm rear tire. And now available in a Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 or 114 Big Twin Engine for the most muscular, unstoppable Fat Boy® motorcycle ever.
- Satin Chrome Finishes: An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® a look that'll make a big impact.
- Steamroller Stance: A muscular look thanks to all-new solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we've ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a 240mm rear tire.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that give you greater visibility at night.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the prior Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 4.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 160/60R18,70V,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 699 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 109 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 25.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.6
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in.
- 30 deg.
- 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 670 lb.