2018 Harley-Davidson® Harley-Davidson Street® 500 - Two-Tone Option
Vivid Black Deluxe
Harley-Davidson Street® 500 - Two-Tone Option
Take on the urban grid with 500cc of easy-handling, blacked-out Harley-Davidson Dark Custom style.
Styling & Features
- 500cc Liquid-Cooled Revolution X™ Engine: The blacked-out, liquid-cooled V-Twin engine is built to conquer the hot and heavy traffic of urban streets. You can count on smooth response to the progressive throttle when you want to get through any hole that opens up in front of you.
- Optional Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS): The sophisticated, factory-installed ABS gives you confidence in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it.
- Low Seat Height: The seat height is just 28-inches. And the frame and seat are narrow, which makes for an even easier reach. The advantages of a low seat also shine when the light turns green. It gives you a low center of gravity for confidence when you're negotiating traffic, just rolling slow through a parking lot looking for a spot.
- Light Lift Off Force: Lifting it up off the side stand is easy, thanks to its low weight and low center of gravity. It makes pulling out from the curb feel as effortless as putting your thumb to the starter button.
- Specially Tuned Shocks: Specifically tuned and dialed in for the weight of the bike, the geometry of the frame, and the position of the rider. You'll experience a smooth ride and excellent handling when you encounter rough urban pavement.
- Dark, Aggressive, Custom Look: Sports an all-black two-into-one exhaust, black cast aluminum wheels, blacked-out front end with a café inspired speed screen, and a chrome medallion made of steel on the fuel tank.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- Bore: 2.72 in.
- Stroke: 2.6 in.
- Displacement: 30 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 35 mm bore
- Exhaust: Black two into one
- Length: 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 32 deg.
- Trail: 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification: 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 514 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 29.5 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 64.4 mpg
- Primary Drive: Gear, 36/68 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 14.272
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 10.074
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 7.446
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 6.006
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 5.037
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 4.533
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 2-piston floated front and rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- Gauges: 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- 30 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 35 mm bore
- Front Tire
- 100/80 R17
- Rear Tire
- 140/75 R15
- 59.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 32 deg.
- 4.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- 64.4 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 492 lb.